miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2009

The great Discoveries of Cristopher Columbus


On the evening of August 3rd 1492, I departed from "Palos de la Frontera", with three ships: Santa Maria, Pinta and Niña.
I was very exhausted after sailing a lot of days in the Santa Maria ship with all my crew members. Suddenly on October 12, 1492 at 2:00 a.m. I heard a voice that yelled "land ahoy!" I got up quickly, excited to see the land. The land was small from the boat but very green. After a while we arrived to the island, which is now Bahamas. We had finally reached the New World.
I got off the boat with a flag. When I touched the floor I placed the flag on the ground and named the island San Salvador. Suddenly strange people with weird clothes aproached us, most of the "people" had scars on their body; it was strange. They had some bows and arrows. The whole place was green and with a llot of wild animals. It was so cool.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Columbus

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario