One day my mom told me to get water from the sea for dinner. I grabbed a basket and walked to the shore. When I pored water to the basket I noticed something strange on the water very far away. I couldn't figure what it was after a while the strange thing got closer, but it wasn't a thing it was "things". There were three enormous brown floating things. They also had big white sheets on top of the brown thing. I thought 3 gods were coming to help us. So I went to my mom running. I told her about the 3 gods. She got very surprised, and then we ran to the shore to see the gods. They were closer and closer. After a while the three gods arrived to the shore. Suddenly people like me but with strange clothes got out of the gods. One guy had a flag in his hand, then he placed the flag on the ground and start speaking a language I didn't understand. Then more people got out of the gods and start walking all around my village. That was the strangest thing and cool thing I have seen in my life.
viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2009
The Great Coming of The 3 Gods
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario